***BEWARE*** Internet offer (featuring a supposed backing by Dr.Oz) for a free trial of "COMPLETE DERMA" with SNAKE VENOM to tighten skin is a SCAM!

They offer a free sample, and once they get your credit card for the $10 S&H they will keep sending you more product and charge your card at "their full price" of over $93. ea. In less than 30 days, I was charged almost $400. I called their phone number that appeared on my credit statement and when I tried to cancel, they keep trying to negotiate with you by reducing the cost.

I had to cancel my credit card because they kept charging my card... and yet stopped sending me the product! HUGE HASSLE! Internet advert at https://healthsupport100.com/complete/1/?AFFID=9&C1=241&C2=&C3=&C4=&click_id=11069761.

Making it look like Dr.Oz recommends product.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Complete Derma and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Complete Derma.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Complete Derma to other companies on our site.

Comments

They are running a complete scam. Once they get your CC, they will send unordered product at $93 each.

I also had to cancel my CC to get them to stop.

I just had the same exasperating experience. Completely misleading and unprofessional operation.