Complete Derma Scam

Complete Derma promoted a free product for shipping only but hid the fact that it would start shipping you products you did not agree to purchase and charging your credit card huge sums of money for their product. I called their contact numbers associated with billing and they refused to provide me with a name and address where I could return the goods.

Complete derma refuses to accept returns or to issue refunds for products that it has already shipped. I had to call twice because the first service representative put me on hold and then disconnected the call after I waited for about 10 minutes. On my second call, representative Ashley. when pushed, put me on hold and then returned to offer a 25% refund, which I refused.

She then put me on hold again and came back offering a 50% refund, which I also refused. She eventually agreed, after multiple demands, to provide me with the following address to write the company with my concerns: 9921 Carmel Mountain Rd. #157, San Diego, CA 92129. support@completederma.com However, a google search revealed that this Carmel Mountain Rd.

address is a UPS store and the #157 is the UPS store post box. So, Complete Derma is operating out of a post box for these purposes.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Complete Derma - Simple Review #1484845524

Terms and conditions were there but it said nothing about call in 20 days or they woul charge you 93.00. I spoke wth their customer service after I noticed they were charging my account for nearly 200.00 I feel this is a complete scam and I am highly upset

Product or Service Mentioned: Complete Derma Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Complete Derma $$$ SCAM

***BEWARE*** Internet offer (featuring a supposed backing by Dr. Oz) for a free trial of "COMPLETE DERMA" with SNAKE VENOM to tighten skin is a SCAM!

They offer a free sample, and once they get your credit card for the $10 S&H they will keep sending you more product and charge your card at "their full price" of over $93. ea. In less than 30 days, I was charged almost $400. I called their phone number that appeared on my credit statement and when I tried to cancel, they keep trying to negotiate with you by reducing the cost.

I had to cancel my credit card because they kept charging my card... and yet stopped sending me the product! HUGE HASSLE! Internet advert at https://healthsupport100.com/complete/1/?AFFID=9&C1=241&C2=&C3=&C4=&click_id=11069761.

Making it look like Dr. Oz recommends product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Complete Derma Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

They are running a complete scam. Once they get your CC, they will send unordered product at $93 each.

I also had to cancel my CC to get them to stop.

I just had the same exasperating experience. Completely misleading and unprofessional operation.